We represent both commercial landlords and residential clients in real estate litigation cases. We work closely with letting agents, high end agents, accountants and banks to assist their clients with property related disputes.
- Advising on professional negligence claim in a multi-party construction dispute.
- Securing possession in a long running landlord and tenant dispute over allegations of disrepair.
- Advising on High Court claims involving disputes over service charges and electricity arrears including advising on the French judicial redress procedure regarding a guarantor.
- Regularly attending the county court to seek possession for our landlord clients.
- Securing possession for a guardian company in a highly contentious claim involving a 5-day trial where the defendants alleged they had tenancies and being awarded indemnity costs.
- Achieving a favourable outcome in relation to a long running boundary dispute.
The Dispute Resolution Team's Testimonials
Subir brings excellent strategic and tactical thinking to Property and Business disputes.
I have dealt with Subir and his excellent teams at CDS many times, personally and professionally. Highly recommended for excellent communication, solution finding, fast acting and highly diligent legal services. 10/10.
I’ve known and worked with Subir and Charles Douglas Solicitors for many years. He is a dedicated litigator and consummate professional.
Opes Financial Partners
I have worked with Subir on a number of occasions over the last seven years and have always been incredibly impressed with his attention to detail, proactive approach and clear communication throughout all transactions. I would, and do, recommend CDS and Subir to anyone looking for the very best in class.
Head of Business Development
I have had the pleasure of working with Subir and his team for many years. We have worked together on many prime London residential transactions and the service is consistently at the highest level. Subir is personable, proactive and always available. Subir takes away the stress and comes highly recommended.
Alice is a committed, knowledgeable, hard working solicitor who I cannot recommend more highly. Alice displays professionalism at all times but with a real personal touch. She regularly goes the extra mile for our business, always contactable out side of standard hours even while on holiday, nothing is too much trouble.
The Property Guardian industry is quite unique in many ways, Alice took the time to really get to know and understand our business and regular challenges we face both commercially and operationally to ensure she gives us great legal advice.
I would have no problem in recommending Alice to anyone.
UK Operations Director
Ad Hoc Property Management Limited
Alice is a very knowledgeable lawyer who is always willing to help and make her self available. She is easily contactable and returns calls promptly. On the matters that we have already worked on together Alice has been proactive, prompt and efficient. Her advice is clear and is explained in a way it is well understood. I have no hesitation in recommending Alice to others.